Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Fly on the wall....

If you were a fly on the wall in our home these are some of the things you could have overheard this past year.

"I'll meet you when the sun is up, Mommy." -Wyatt
"Goodnight, close the door."-Natalia
"I think I am going to get another car. "-Lincoln
"Stop climbing on the counter!"-Jeri
"More raisins in my bowl please."-Natalia
"Wyatt, how many apples did to you eat?"-Jeri
"Mommy, I'm done!"-Wyatt and Natalia
"Where's Daddy?"-Wyatt and Natalia
"At work."-Jeri (or fill in the blank with a city name)
"I bought a guitar!"-Lincoln
"I am selling all my computer characters on ebay." -Lincoln
"Yes, you have to get dressed."-Jeri
"Did you record The Office?" -Lincoln
"I need help with my computer!" -Jeri
"My Mommy, My Mommy, My Mommy, Best Mommy." -sung by Natalia
"What should we do TO-day?" -Wyatt
"Play Tori morning?" -said everyday by Natalia
"Sit sit sit Cyrus!" -Natalia
"Can I play Lego Star Wars when Talia takes her nap?" -Wyatt
"I missed you!" -Lincoln
"Do you have a babysitter for Saturday?" -Lincoln
"I need to proof two sessions."-Jeri
"Do you need to go potty?"-Jeri
"Do you want it cut in half, or like a house?"-Jeri
"BIG hug!" -Natalia
"Family Hug!" -Wyatt
"What are you making for dinner?" -Wyatt
"Talia broke my robot, and ran away with the pieces!" -Wyatt
"Christie called." -Lincoln
"Nice dress Mommy." -Natalia
"Do you have lip gloss?" -Natalia (then checks my lips)
"Do you have the keys?" -Jeri
"Wear heart tights!" -Natalia
"I don't want to take a bath!" -Wyatt
"BATH TIME!!!" -Natalia
"I love you as much as all the grass in the world." -Wyatt
"I love you as much as all the sand in the whole world." -Jeri
"I love you much the world." -Natalia
"I love you more." -Lincoln
"Where is my wallet" -Lincoln
"Wow, how do you do that! You're the best babe!" -Lincoln after finding wallet
"Can I dig in the dirt?" -Wyatt
"Put the stick down and get in the car!" -Jeri
"Watch princess movie!" -Natalia
"Why are you awake, the sun is not up yet?" -Jeri
"SHHHHHHH! I am on a call!" -Lincoln
"Give me that sucker! Where did you get that?"-Jeri
"I don't want ___________!" -Natalia (Fill in the blank!)
"That says, "this is the best movie in the whole world"........."what does it really say Mom?" -Wyatt, after seeing the UNIVERSAL logo at the beginning of a movie.
"Ballet slippers?" -Natalia (pointing to my house slippers.)
"Where's my phone?" -Lincoln
"I'll call it." -Jeri

3 comments:

Jenni said...

So fun to read these, Jeri!! Adrian is also amazed by my ability to accuratly judge where he has left things!! :) And what's up w/ Lego Star Wars?? Sophie seriously wants to play it constantly and she is always tell me all about each character and their adventures!! It is a cute game though!

Cami said...

I'm with you on the Lego Star Wars. Jefferson has tired of it of late because we only have the demo, which he mastered in about 6 hours.

I think many of those quotes would be heard in my house too! What a funny and creative post. Great read.

Corinne said...

Really fun Jeri - I love this list!