Tuesday, October 09, 2007

one down....

three more sessions to go. This is the follow-up shoot for the session that got rained out. I love the serious images! I do have pictures with smiles, but why in the world would I show you those? =)These are so me.






7 comments:

Jann said...

Beautiful pictures Jeri.

Brenda said...

Wow! Could you get any better? Love them!

Kayelynn said...

Love the pictures! I hope you had a fabulous time at the show tonight! :)

Cami said...

Way cute. I love the huggy one.

Christie said...

How did you get that one where you are so high above them? Was that by that bridge?

Jenni said...

Beautiful beautiful! That little boys hair is awesome!!:)

Jeri said...

@Christie, I was standing a bridge....in a playground! =) See the mulch.

just for fun......

The boy is standing in the entrance of a huge tunnel, and the girl is standing in a stream.