Tuesday, January 15, 2008

26 weeks

Photograph courtesy Wyatt Tidwell....with sticky apple hands. I wish my belly showed a little more in this picture. =)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jer!
Congratulations to you and the little lady too.

Jared - Christina said...

Good job, Wyatt! :) Don't worry, Jeri! Your belly will be showing more and more! I like your sweater! :)

Christie said...

cute picture, I think we have a budding photographer here.

Deb said...

jeri, you DO have a baby belly! :)

Cami said...

Nice job Wyatt! Well, at least we can finally SEE your tummy! Hooray!

Cynthia said...

You lucky duck. You look great. My belly said, "Oh yeah, we did this less than a year ago," and popped out like crazy. I'm as big now as I was full term with W. Oh dear.

Jenni said...

You look great!! Good job Wyatt and with sticky hands and all - he has your genes!

Jeri said...

Oh...I know I have a belly!

It doesn't show in the picture very well...that is what I was saying. =) He either completely chopped off my head, or this one he chopped the belly out. He is such a good sport and tires to get one that is "in focus".

Kayelynn said...

I love this picture! What a cute mom!

Brenda said...

I guess he is taking after his mommy! That is a beautiful picture and I can't believe how small you still are!

Joni said...

Ooo, you look so cute and what a lovely little belly! It *almost* makes me want to start round 4!

Kel said...

Adorable. Everyone here is excited that I have a tummy since they didn't see that last time. I am glad everything seems to be going so well.

Amber said...

You look adorable. I wish my belly was oh so small and cute.

Dawn said...

Hey, I kept hopeing my belly would show less (I still do???)

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. Your son has natural talent!

Julia said...

looks like Wyatt is following in your footsteps, though!

Jann said...

Very cute picture. Way to go Wyatt.

Corinne said...

What? You look totally pregnant :)