Wednesday, May 07, 2008

8 weeks


Simone is 8 weeks old. I wish I knew how much she weighed, because I think she looks SO much bigger. She is doing well. Still screams a lot, and sleeps a lot.

I think this is the funniest picture. Look at her pinky! Both my girls slept with their pinkies like this as newborns. Are those ballerina legs I see?
I learned how to round corners today! =)


a sweet conversation.




The cherry blossoms are gone now. I have so many pictures that I love...here are two more.



11 comments:

Kayelynn said...

I love these pictures! Wow! Is she really 8 weeks old? Those are ballerina legs for sure! Cute pinkies, too! I finally posted my Disneyland trip. Go take a peak when you get a chance...

Mahaffey Family said...

I love the cherry blossom photos! And Natalia & Simone together-so sweet!

Anonymous said...

A big girl! I think she might almost fit into the newborn size workout suit I got for her birthday. I was going to wait and surprise you, but heck-- it's a pink nike workout suit with a hat. Newborn to three months, or in other words, Simone can wear it when she's two. :I kidding it might fit her now. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

oh, goodness, your kids look like pure heaven, and you had better be posting a lot of pics if they are that cute!!

Joni said...

Ok, I'm DYING. I need to know how to take pictures! I'm not aspiring to be professional like you, but could I get lucky at least once and a while? I love those baby pictures of Simone. Let's try and get you to Hawaii for the next baby, shall we?:)

Angie said...

Hi Jeri! Mike sent me the link to your blog and I'm so glad! You and your family are so beautiful!! I had no idea you were such a gifted photographer. I love how you describe your little family on this blog...it was great to catch up! Keep in touch...
Angie (Wagner)

Jenni said...

Oh the pinkie!! How utterly adorable all the pictures are!!

Amber said...

Wow those pictures are awesome! I love the one of the girls having a chat what great shots! So so fun.

Anonymous said...

Simone does look like a future dancer with those long legs. Her big eyes are adorable! Love seeing your great pictures.

Jann said...

Beautiful Jeri. I still have not held your baby. I think it's time.

Cami said...

I love her little pointy toes! And that pinky too! What a cutie. Sad that your blossoms are gone. They are so beautiful!