Sunday, August 10, 2008

I needed a photograph of all three.


AND I GOT ONE! =)


& a good one of Wyatt to frame.

He looks so big, and so handsome to me here. I love his chin! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what SWEET kids you have Jeri! You captured a great picture--- Isn't it funny how its so hard to get ONE great picture with your kids and you are with them ALL DAY---

Wyatt is surly a handsome guy!
:) Looooove those big dark eyes and eyelashes!

Kayelynn said...

Adorable! Wyatt looks so big! How did he grow up so fast?

Unknown said...

You lucky girl - I Still haven't gotten a good one of my three munchkins yet! cute, cute, cute!:)

Jenni said...

Nice job!! I love them both!!

Kellie said...

sweetness.

Cami said...

Yes, very squarish and manly chin! I love the picture! I have yet to get a good one of all three of mine!

Christie said...

Darlings each and every one!