Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


"I wanted to hold Simone."




"OH, would you look at me! I got my way! I am SO HAPPY now!"




"Mommy, Why are you knocking on the window? It is so loud and scary!"



I just wanted a St. Patrick's Day picture. Is that such a hard thing to ask for?

9 comments:

Christie said...

LOL These are too funny. I can totally see this whole thing happening. :-) Nice lighting tho. :-)

onecent said...

LOLOLO! yes, it is a hard thing to ask for..if you're a kid! ;) LOL Cute pics! I need to put mine up on my blog.

Lincoln said...

Natalia is a sassy lil hoot. Wyatt refers to her as our "sassafras"

Grandma Ginger said...

Boy! She looks like Haylie in a pout except Haylie has dark brown eyes and dark hair! Grandma Eaton

Kayelynn said...

I love the story unfolding! What cute leprechauns!

Jann said...

So cute.

Jenni said...

That first one is classic!!

Deb said...

whoa. wyatt is really growing up, isn't he? he looks so much older in those pictures. which crack me up, by the way. :)

Cami said...

Yes, too much to ask.