Three of us stood at the top of the stairs later that day. Peering down, but not brave enough to step. There was laundry that needed to be done. I gulped and took the first step, looking down with each additional one to make sure there was not a mouse under my foot. I have very bad luck with stepping ON creatures or gross things.
A sweet voice behind me asks, "Could we put clothes on that little mouse?"
That is just a small example of the cuteness that is Natalia.
(My friend reminded me that I forgot a very funny part to the mouse story. Wyatt was screaming, "Attack, Attack, Attack" at the mouse while he tried to hit it with the ball.
I was just downstairs loading the dishwasher, and I saw that ball. I think it is a little ironic that it has a giant picture of Chuck E Cheese on it! )
7 comments:
It's never boring at your house is it. =)
WOW. I HATE mice!!!!!!!!!!! I love Talia's comment, though
Does she know she has to touch him to dress him? I think I am pretty tough, but mice - no thanks!
Oh my goodness!!! :) I love the pict of the kids yelling! haha:)
I can totally hear wyatt's "attack" what a funny boy:) Good luck with the mouse -and the laundry:)
Jeri---lets get married!
and BTW--i didn't have time to do all that yesterday....LOL! im insanely busy...and still have 8 more shoots to go for the month...:)
I wish I could zip over to your house and watch your "work flow" You just seem so organized....do you have days inthe week you DON'T work? edit ect,,,,,
ATTACK!!! :-) Too funny. Can't wait to see you all.
i love that mouse story. my favorite part is wyatt trying to hit it with the ball. LOVE it. :)
Post a Comment