
The main room from the kitchen.
Oh OH---You read right....KITCHEN!!!
Up above the bed is the loft, with two beds up there.
We had the projector set up.

I've never been so thankful for an appliance!
No cooler with melting ice and soggy food wrappers.
No cooler with melting ice and soggy food wrappers.

Watching movies together. LOVE!
On the left (behind the lamp) is a little room with bunk beds in it.
Bathroom with hot shower and flushing toilets on the right.
Fully stocked kitchen on the left.


We went to watch a firework show here.I don't know where this is, but it was wonderful!
Look at all the boats waiting for the show. They shot the fireworks off across the river. It was so pretty here.



Now for some art!
I love this little camera. I, as a photographer, should be better about bringing cameras and such on trips. I have forgotten on MANY occasions. I forgot a SD card this time. We got one from a little shop for $30. I think these images are worth every penny. (If I do say so myself.) I LOVE THEM. I have MORE, but I'll share a few here.
I love this little camera. I, as a photographer, should be better about bringing cameras and such on trips. I have forgotten on MANY occasions. I forgot a SD card this time. We got one from a little shop for $30. I think these images are worth every penny. (If I do say so myself.) I LOVE THEM. I have MORE, but I'll share a few here.




dirt
smoke
bug spray
sand
sunscreen
ketchup
smores
orange soda
Then I put her in a warm shower, clean jammies, and real bed....
that is my kind of camping.








11 comments:
This sounds like it was such a great trip (and cabin!)! Those pictures were totally worth the new card. I can't believe how big those crawdads are. I have only caught tiny guys before. These look like lobsters!
This is so amazing! I love the picture of Natalia in jumping in the lake the best. So so wonderful
Absolutely MY kind of camping. Amazing and so fun!
My kind of camping too!! Hot shower and flushing toilets! Nice. Beautiful pictures! Glad you all had fun!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. LOVE.
I love every bit of it! Right down to the family of crawdads! What a fun time you guys must have had!
oh my gosh....i love your camping trip. My kind of camping too!
love your water pictures and your lobster picture..lol
I have ENJOYED your comments on my blog. They sure help and the RIGHT time. I love that we are friends.
:)
btw--we need family pics..BAD!
love you.
I LIKE your version of camping!!! They get dirty, they don't have to stay that way!
Yes, camping in a cabin is the WAY to go! Great pictures! I think it was worth the $30.
where did you go? that is my kind of camping too.... :)
Looks like so much fun!!! I stick with my comment about that NOT being camping, however, very fun! Only you, my dear can get photos like that out a $30 point and shoot. :-P I hate that... LOL!! Love you, I love to catch up on your blog!
Post a Comment