Thursday, July 08, 2010

Darling baby

I used to call you that.

I forgot.

Oh that name brings back so many memories.

"Come here Darling Baby."

As I would sneak my hands under your head and bum, and very slowly sneak you out of the small opening in your isolette in the NICU.

You have a lot of other nick names now....

Mone-si

Munchin

Baby Medusa (in the morning!)

Moni

Spumoni

Moon

Simoneymon

Simone'nin roll

BUT

The best one is what you call yourself.

First, you tell me your name is baby.

Then you try to say your name after much prompting. I try to help and say "SSSSSi" - "mone".

You say "SSSssssss" then you pause and blow a kiss.

Darling baby!

4 comments:

Kayelynn said...

So sweet! I love all her cute little names and how she blows a kiss with hers.

Jenni said...

Oh the blowing a kiss with her name is SO adorable!! What a cutie!

Cami said...

Sweet! I'm working on a blog JUST like this (sort of) about my baby who I call the strangest things. Funny how that works. She is a doll.

Maggie said...

Beautiful.