Starring roles to be played by
none other than:
Natalia Tidwell
none other than:
Natalia Tidwell


There was a girl that was the perfect balance of tom-boy and girly-girl.
She loves bows, braids, and curlers.
She fights me everyday when I suggest brushing her hair.
She loves things that smell good, and I let HER pick out my new perfumes.
She literally rolled down a dirt pile today.
She loves to have her toe nails painted.
She bites her fingernails to nothing.
She is a lovely dancer.
She can hold her own in a sword duel with her brother.
She eats cupcakes with me every time we go to Baltimore. Her favorite is always chocolate.
She ate sardines in mustard with her Dad on our camping trip.
(TRAITOR TALIA! Traitor!)
She loves to play dolls and kitchen with Simone.
She joins Wyatt in a xbox game when ever she gets the chance.
She loves shoes. Pretty shoes. She would own 100 pairs if I let her!
She wore those same pretty shoes of hers INTO the same dirt pile mentioned above.
Well balanced. That is what I'll call her....of beautiful....or naughty....whichever comes out first. =)
**
My maid came today.
While she was here cleaning, a man came and dumped a load of dirt in my driveway.
Why oh why did I have my maid come today?
We are moving that giant dirt pile shovel by shovel.
Scoop by scoop.....
to the front flowerbed, and the back yard.
Everyone helped.
I have never seen my children so dirty-
or so happy!
Dirt was tracked into the house everywhere.
Hands were washed, and brown smears left on the sink.
Dirt tracked in the clean hallway and kitchen floors.
Dirty shoes scattered everywhere!
Filthy clothes upstairs and down.
Smudgy smiling faces piled into tubs and showers.
Clean babies wrapped in clean towels.
Jammies and a short movie, while I braided Talia's hair.
A night time snack of pretzels, bananas, and peanut butter for dipping.
Teeth brushed with having to be told!
Tucked in bed.
Prayers.
Nose to nose stories.
Not told by me- but by Simone. She has a lot to say, she just needs an interpreter.
Luckily...I am the interpreter.
A few more kisses, and mussing of small boy's long hair.
Then I went down stairs and swept and swept.
I smiled.

We got 1/3 of the pile moved.

We'll get to do this again.
She loves bows, braids, and curlers.
She fights me everyday when I suggest brushing her hair.
She loves things that smell good, and I let HER pick out my new perfumes.
She literally rolled down a dirt pile today.
She loves to have her toe nails painted.
She bites her fingernails to nothing.
She is a lovely dancer.
She can hold her own in a sword duel with her brother.
She eats cupcakes with me every time we go to Baltimore. Her favorite is always chocolate.
She ate sardines in mustard with her Dad on our camping trip.
(TRAITOR TALIA! Traitor!)
She loves to play dolls and kitchen with Simone.
She joins Wyatt in a xbox game when ever she gets the chance.
She loves shoes. Pretty shoes. She would own 100 pairs if I let her!
She wore those same pretty shoes of hers INTO the same dirt pile mentioned above.
Well balanced. That is what I'll call her....of beautiful....or naughty....whichever comes out first. =)
**
My maid came today.
While she was here cleaning, a man came and dumped a load of dirt in my driveway.
Why oh why did I have my maid come today?
We are moving that giant dirt pile shovel by shovel.
Scoop by scoop.....
to the front flowerbed, and the back yard.
Everyone helped.
I have never seen my children so dirty-
or so happy!
Dirt was tracked into the house everywhere.
Hands were washed, and brown smears left on the sink.
Dirt tracked in the clean hallway and kitchen floors.
Dirty shoes scattered everywhere!
Filthy clothes upstairs and down.
Smudgy smiling faces piled into tubs and showers.
Clean babies wrapped in clean towels.
Jammies and a short movie, while I braided Talia's hair.
A night time snack of pretzels, bananas, and peanut butter for dipping.
Teeth brushed with having to be told!
Tucked in bed.
Prayers.
Nose to nose stories.
Not told by me- but by Simone. She has a lot to say, she just needs an interpreter.
Luckily...I am the interpreter.
A few more kisses, and mussing of small boy's long hair.
Then I went down stairs and swept and swept.
I smiled.

We got 1/3 of the pile moved.

We'll get to do this again.
8 comments:
I LOVE it! Love the dirt, LOVE the first photo of Talia, love the description of Natalia, LOVE the kids on the dirt mound! How fun-my kids would LOVE it too! GREAT post!
OH the picture on the table! LOVELY! Dirt IS great fun. Natalia reminds me a bit of me--I loved dressups, but I loved dirt more. Very fun. What a sweet girl.
she is SO PRETTY!
well rounded for sure.. :)
and jeri.....where did little wyatt go? he is so HANDSOME, holy cow!!!
i love the dirt! and I can only imagine how DIRTY your floors were...after you yummy maid came...lol
I wanna come play with your family!!
Cute post, Jeri! You make a house filled with dirt sound like fun!
SO FUN. Love it.
Good stuff!
You gotta love a girl that loves dirt:) talia's long hair is so beautiful!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This defines Talia to a T! How fun!
Post a Comment