Thursday, August 19, 2010

A good trip

I LOVE this picture. You should have heard me after I took it! I was super excited. =)


We went to Utah for my brother's wedding. It was so so great to see him so happy! I got to photograph the wedding! I always tell people (that ask) that I only do weddings if you are related to me. =) I have a lot of nieces and nephews...so I may be very busy in years to come!



I downloaded 1700 (not including the wedding photographs) images from my trip, and I have a few regular clients to take care of too. I am so busy but trying to enjoy the last weeks of summer with my children.

We are going to a U pick farm right now. I haven't been this year! I plan to soak up some sun, pull my kids in a wagon, and pick some yummy fruit today.

3 comments:

Kayelynn said...

This picture is beautiful! Like out of a fairytale. Glad you had a great trip! Have fun today with your cute kids!

Jared - Christina said...

Simply beautiful! When I'm at your house next I'm going to look at this on your computer because I want to see it BIG! This will be a treasure for them!

Julia said...

That is a lovely picture.