
We look so weird in this picture. We seem shorter, - or something. Maybe it's because we had just been soaked in a rain storm 30 minutes prior? I can't put my finger on it.(I have to do a lot of catch up blogging. I am swamped with photography work. My to do list is daunting. I just need to hire another me.
The kids are home for spring break and today the weather was heavenly. The cherry blossoms are out!!! Tomorrow had better be beautiful, because even though I have no time to process them...I am taking tons of pictures. =)
3 comments:
I'm anxious to see your cherry blossom pictures this year. Have fun this week!
i loved reading about your hawaii trip!! it is such an amazingly beautiful place. what a fantastic vacation with your hubby.
I was just blog stocking, but had to comment. We just came back from Hawaii, and took the same short trip to Temple ground.
We met a missionary that was out for 7 days and she walked with us to the front doors of the Temple for her first time. Also found out she was adopted, which we have Adopted 9 children. It was a wonderful visit.
Just wanted to share.
Post a Comment