Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Golden Dress

Simone wears this EVERYDAY!




She has it on now.

She wore it to Cub Scout Pack Meeting.




She crawled into bed with me at about 6:30 yesterday morning, and she was already out of her pajamas and in her golden dress.

I talked her into changing out of it for church on Sunday.

I had to convince her to put play clothes on to go to the gym this morning.


I had to get some pretty pictures of her in it with the Cherry Blossoms.



It is so fun living with a little princess.




4 comments:

Maggie said...

I have so been looking forward to seeing this post and seeing THE DRESS. Lovely. so lovely. love her to bits!

Kayelynn said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable! I hope Allie grows up to be a little princess, too.

erin sheely said...

that is awesome!!

Julia said...

Love love LOVE the dress!! You sure she can't wear it to church one Sunday? The Young Women wear their Prom dresses... ;)