I wanted to take family pictures like last year. It didn't really work out how I had hoped. EVERYONE fell asleep beforehand. I woke them all up and tried to get everyone ready. I fed them rootbeer floats instead of dinner to get them up! We got down to the beach and it was already getting a bit too dark. We took some pictures, but Simone WOULD NOT stand on the sand. She was still too sleep and cranky. Oh well. Here they are. I'll post some of the fun from our trip soon.
5 comments:
YAY! I am now going to look forward to this photo every year. =) I have got to get down to MB, it looks amazing!
I love that Simone would not stand on the sand! We just had family photos a few weeks ago, and Madelyn fell asleep on the way there, and would not let me put her down! Even the 'couple' shots had Madelyn in them! Cute babies! Love your photos, love your dress!
yes! I was waiting for your beach pictures. :) I love them.
Jeri---you are so beautiful!!
LOVE them anyway! :)
Post a Comment