Sunday, October 09, 2011

Remembering summer

 I'm downloading pictures from our beach trip. I came home to autumn and I feel a little sad about it. I love summer. I love having my kids home so I'm able to take them wonderful places. I have many more pictures from those adventures, but here are a few I liked....and had time to edit for myself. I am busy. What until you see what I've been up to. =)




This picture of Simone just says "summertime" to me. Laying in the clover (probably watching the birds and the clouds) With the dreamy playground behind her beautifully blurred. Not only does it make me miss summer, but the time in my own life when everything was so simple. I remember playing circus in my backyard in Texas, I was probably a little younger than Natalia then. The swing set was the trapeze, and we made a tightrope walk over a dip in the yard by putting a metal pole across it. I was phenomenal as a circus performer! See, those where the days.



3 comments:

Kayelynn said...

Oh, I hope you have lots more time to edit for yourself! I'd love to see what you have all been up to.

I love the pictures!

Maggie said...

I remember playing similar games in the backyard with my cousins...oh the adventures we had. Love seeing your summer photos. I miss summer too.

Deb said...

you're right. that one of simone does capture summer. awesome.