One of my favorite parts of my blog is the month of February when I post something I love each day. I know I am behind. I have the stomach flu that ravaged my family, and now strep throat starting in- to thank for that.
Here's is my first love of the month.
Snow.
Yes. It's me, Jeri.
I used to despise it. There are still things that I don't like about it....like maybe slipping in it while wearing cute heels. There is a bigger part now that I look forward to. It is simply beautiful. When it's deep it forces us to stay indoors and all the busy things slow down or go away completely. That is the part I like the most. Please, please February.....bring us some snow.
3 comments:
I love snow too. This is a beautiful picture.
Want to die! Gorgeous photo. =)
Keep posting!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
love you Miss Jeri...
Post a Comment