I started collecting old gold mirrors. Totally inspired by my friend, Annie. I have a few more good ones that I've added to the collection.
I was sick. If you are sick, you always look better blurry. I just got those glasses. They are super cute.
100th day of school
We woke up extra early for Natalia's first dance competition of the year. 5:45 am, I am doing her hair in my bathroom. She whines, complains, and then throws up! What? She never gets nervous so it wasn't that. I didn't know what to do. The dance she was competing was a quartet, so she couldn't stay home! We went anyway. She carried a bowl and I carried towels. She made it through her dance! Way to go Natalia. =)
Could her eyes look any bluer?
Little miss before ballet.
Reading at night. Looks like Cat in the Hat.
I love washing the pink ballet tights in my house.
Simone's--Natalia's--Mine
Ready for ballet.
Not a very good bun,oops.
That's my foot.=)
Snowy day
Cyrus
She got a helmet and little mermaid icepack for Christmas.
Staying cute? Not a problem!
Lincoln surprised me with a trip to NYC for my birthday.
Our favorite NY pizza!
Almost to Central Park, ready to walk around with our hot chocolates. =)
Our view at night.
Me in Central park.
We saw Wicked. So good.
These are the shoes I wore. =)
We did a little shopping.
This was in the Capezio store.
We spent most of my birthday at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I love that place.
Lincoln brought me a birthday cupcake.
I find hearts.
This may be my favorite one ever.
All day.
A little birthday shopping at Anthro.
I hated this creme brule. Worst ever.
I didn't know that when I took the picture.
DO NOT make creme brule savory.
I should send them a note.
BEST BREAKFAST OF MY LIFE!
A tiny restaurant.
They can serve 12-14 people at a time
One server, one chef.
I'm going back.
Do not ask me the name.
I can tell you how to get there from the Marriot Marquee.
I heart this guy.
In that tiny restaurant.
I bought Simone this leotard. Could it be any cuter?
Tiny cherub.
Roses on Valentine's day.
The "mouse house". All clean.
This is my most favorite iphone picture ever.
Ice cream. A reward for well behaved children.
Warm February day.
Another competition. We're ready.
Natalia, Sarah, and Caroline....about to go on stage.
This the the closest I'd been to Lake Elkhorn since June.
You know, THAT day.
I can see the spot across the lake. (hand holds heart)
A fun day to play.
That's February in a nutshell. It was a good month.










































1 comment:
I enjoyed your Instagram diary. Love your sweet family! And all the hearts you found!
Post a Comment