
Here some photos from the most wonderful sunshine filled day.
We had a great time in Annapolis.
Saturday morning Lincoln asked me what I wanted to do.I said, "I want to make a memory."
"You want to make a Bon Jovi?"(There is a song.............anyway.....)
It wasn't funny then, but all through the day Lincoln would say, "Are we making a Bon Jovi yet?" The kids thought we were crazy.
Oh, we are.
We had a great time in Annapolis.
Saturday morning Lincoln asked me what I wanted to do.I said, "I want to make a memory."
"You want to make a Bon Jovi?"(There is a song.............anyway.....)
It wasn't funny then, but all through the day Lincoln would say, "Are we making a Bon Jovi yet?" The kids thought we were crazy.
Oh, we are.
When we got to Annapolis there were no parking spots. Except one...it was filled with those cemement parking markers. They must have been piled up with a snowplow or something. Lincoln said," If I move those we can park there." So he did. Everyone that walked by had something funny to say."That is one way to get the best parking spot."
I think he moved eight of them.
Lincoln told us all to salute, but Simone hugged me tight instead! I loved it!She gives the best hugs with those little arms. =)
Then we went over to the Naval Academy so Wyatt could continue to salute in every single picture without looking odd.





8 comments:
jeri, you have such a sweet family!
i love the salute's in every picture lol!
you definaly made a BON JOVI!
cute number 2!
lol
Ha ha! I love it! All the pictures look so fun and you all look so happy on your adventure day. That #2 is just perfect with Simone! And it's pick!
Make that pink! :)
Bon jovi in any degree is always a good thing
I LOVED this post... it made me smile, the whole way through. Miss you guys. I would say BON JOVI... Check! XOX
fun day! Our family needs to do more of those!
btw-GREAT song! :)
I'm wondering how it all worked out with that "bump" - I'm thinking about you :)
I want to make some Bon Jovi too! I think I'll call it that from now on. Love the circles!
Post a Comment