Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goodbye bump

Look at that little thing! I found this old picture (film) and loved seeing it again.


Natalia will have surgery tomorrow to remove a mass/bump from her neck. She was born with it, and it is time to take care of it.

This picture shows it really well.



This picture shows my silly happy girl really well.





She is excited! I caught her singing, "They will take it.......off and then MY....BUMP....WILL.....be GONE!!!" Silly.


I don't feel the same way. I am nervous, and trying so hard not to let her see that.

Thank you so much to my friends that are helping out with my other children. What would I do without you? Seriously. You mean so much to me.

Wish us luck, and say a little prayer for her.


2 comments:

Christie said...

Wow, good luck tomorrow. :-) I hope it all goes well

Cami said...

Good luck! (I guess it's too late, eh??)