Gorgeous! Where did you find these hidden beauties? Can I come and play in the pretty flowers with you?
In a neighbor hood right by Savage Mill. I saw them in someones yard, stopped the car immediately, took the girls out, and then realized I didn't have a CF card with me! I took one Polaroid, and then we came back the next day!
As always, beautiful pictures. I just love having Simone in Nursery :)
Great pictures... what a great location! I can't believe that you have that many flowers already. I am glad you'll be on the blog roll now! :-)
So pretty!
that bee is crazy. you are great.
wow! i was just going to ask where you found those crocus! i love it! the first signs of spring.
im so jealous you found FLOWERS!AND A BEE!!those are wonderful!:(can't wait...I want your lens.and I want simone to play with charlee!xoxo!
Amazing images...what a wonderful idea to have the croci randomly in a huge patch like that! We had the first one pop open just yesterday.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Gorgeous! Where did you find these hidden beauties? Can I come and play in the pretty flowers with you?
In a neighbor hood right by Savage Mill. I saw them in someones yard, stopped the car immediately, took the girls out, and then realized I didn't have a CF card with me! I took one Polaroid, and then we came back the next day!
As always, beautiful pictures. I just love having Simone in Nursery :)
Great pictures... what a great location! I can't believe that you have that many flowers already. I am glad you'll be on the blog roll now! :-)
So pretty!
that bee is crazy. you are great.
wow! i was just going to ask where you found those crocus! i love it! the first signs of spring.
im so jealous you found FLOWERS!
AND A BEE!!
those are wonderful!
:(
can't wait...
I want your lens.
and I want simone to play with charlee!
xoxo!
Amazing images...what a wonderful idea to have the croci randomly in a huge patch like that! We had the first one pop open just yesterday.
Post a Comment