I just love these pictures, Jeri. It looks so warm there...can we come visit? I wish. :)
You look like you are in Pixie Hollow! :)
Wow-where have I been?! Look at all these post:) Great picts they look so fairy tale-ish:) I think I'll do a little grass shooting too. It has a wonderful effect!
love that angle too. awesome.
ok jeri- im loving are your recent posts.and pictures.so beautiful.that apple picture....THE BEST!im going to try that.{if it EVER quits raining}:( boo!xoxo!
Love them! Wonderful moments.
these make me happy :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just love these pictures, Jeri. It looks so warm there...can we come visit? I wish. :)
You look like you are in Pixie Hollow! :)
Wow-where have I been?! Look at all these post:) Great picts they look so fairy tale-ish:) I think I'll do a little grass shooting too. It has a wonderful effect!
love that angle too. awesome.
ok jeri-
im loving are your recent posts.
and pictures.
so beautiful.
that apple picture....THE BEST!
im going to try that.{if it EVER quits raining}
:( boo!
xoxo!
Love them! Wonderful moments.
these make me happy :)
Post a Comment