Depend On The Savior. ahhh... been in Young Womens for a long time now! LOL that was our Girls Camp last Year... DOTS.. just thought I'd share. I cannot look at dots or see the word without that going through my head, which I suppose is a wonderful thing. anyway, I ADORE your cute picture! I miss the ladybugs we had collectively around our house in Minnesota! I don't see enough of them here!
4 comments:
Depend On The Savior. ahhh... been in Young Womens for a long time now! LOL that was our Girls Camp last Year... DOTS.. just thought I'd share. I cannot look at dots or see the word without that going through my head, which I suppose is a wonderful thing. anyway, I ADORE your cute picture! I miss the ladybugs we had collectively around our house in Minnesota! I don't see enough of them here!
That's beautiful Penny! I am glad you shared. Missing you like crazy this week!
did you plan that??
He just crawled up on Talia's sleeve. I liked him there. =)
Post a Comment