Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a time to dance

Natalia's dance recital was last Saturday. She did a wonderful job. She was confident and happy to be on the stage. I think Lincoln was more proud of her than I was! =) She has grown so much as a dancer this year, and we are so proud of her.

Simone on the other hand...not so proud of. She pooped her pants. Yep. Luckily Talia had already performed. This is her first accident in three weeks. I missed so much of the recital while Lincoln sat there watching dance after dance. Silly Simone. Hey, stop laughing. =)



Here are some pictures...we grabbed a few on the stage. I love the dramatic light we got.








Baby take a bow.

5 comments:

Christie said...

She is beautiful! I am sure she danced beautifully too. :-) We sure miss you guys

Kayelynn said...

Your baby is growing up, Jeri. She's darling! It would have been fun to watch her dance.

Barbara said...

So Pretty! The light is lovely too:)

Rileigh said...

so grown up and lovely. Natalia, we would like an encore performance soon!

Cami said...

Those are so great. I think the lighting is beautiful!