
She's been wearing this crown for about a week.
She asked her Dad to help her tie a string to it so she could wear it.
The first time I saw her in the crown she was wearing Wyatt's dinosaur pajamas. She walked into my bed room early in the morning and I smiled at her. I remembered putting her to bed in a princess nightgown the night before.
I love this little Wild Thing.
She asked her Dad to help her tie a string to it so she could wear it.
The first time I saw her in the crown she was wearing Wyatt's dinosaur pajamas. She walked into my bed room early in the morning and I smiled at her. I remembered putting her to bed in a princess nightgown the night before.
I love this little Wild Thing.
4 comments:
me too. I like the way she thinks... a lot!
She's adorable, Jeri!
I adore this picture. Natalia is my favorite Wild Thing. I love the crown.
This is a favorite of mine. I love it. What a funny girl. Why did she change into Wyatt's jammies?
Post a Comment