Friday, August 20, 2010

I'd pick you.

We actually went! We picked yellow and white peaches, and each ate one while picking. We sat under the peach trees and ate and laughed, and it was fantastic. Then we picked the most perfect lunch box sized ginger gold apples. We had a little competition to see who could hold the most. We went into the red barn, and bought our Dad some sarsaparilla and 2 birch beers....and we shared a bottle of birch beer between the four of us before we left. Simone saw the giant red tomatoes and made me buy some! She loves them. I think she would have taken a bite right there if I hadn't stopped her.


This is my new FAVORITE picture.

You get to see it in black and white.

If you come over to my house...you will see it on my wall VERY SOON!

I LOVE IT!!!! Look at her little face and hands. Darling!












Peach picnic.

Bliss!

8 comments:

Rileigh said...

I squeeze and kiss your babies! So much fun

Christie said...

SO JEALOUS!! I miss going to pick apples and peaches :0( Can't seem to find a you pic round here!

Jann said...

Where do you go to do this? Is it too late to do it? It sounds wonderful. My family loves peaches, but I do not like the ones from the store. They are just not the sweet ones I remember from childhood.

Jeri said...

Jann, We go to Larriland. The peaches are delicious!

Kel said...

We love Larriland too! Sounds like great fun.

Barbara said...

Nothing compares to lariland and the fun that is had there! Have u ever tried their homemade fruit chews at the registers? Yummmy!!

Maggie said...

YUM. The whole thing is YUM.

Deb said...

gorgeous.