I have a lot on my mind.
Most of it is about photography....and my business.
I am feeling like one very small person these days.
Overwhelmed and grateful and insignificant and discouraged....blah blah blah.
I am not ready to jump ship just yet......yet.
Believe me- I have my life preserver around my waist and I am holding my nose.
Why don't I jump?
Loyalty.
Is that a good reason?
Love.
Loony.
I think that when the big kids are in school I will be able to manage my time little better.
Right now I really really stink at it.
It's really late.
I shouldn't blog this late at night.
I blog in gibberish.
Most of it is about photography....and my business.
I am feeling like one very small person these days.
Overwhelmed and grateful and insignificant and discouraged....blah blah blah.
I am not ready to jump ship just yet......yet.
Believe me- I have my life preserver around my waist and I am holding my nose.
Why don't I jump?
Loyalty.
Is that a good reason?
Love.
Loony.
I think that when the big kids are in school I will be able to manage my time little better.
Right now I really really stink at it.
It's really late.
I shouldn't blog this late at night.
I blog in gibberish.

6 comments:
you are amazing! I love you! you hang on to that life preserver missy!
<3
You ARE amazing. Hang in there. Opposition is a tool to discourage and to lead you away from your best self. You are one of the most talented photographers I have ever seen. I believe you can find balance. I believe you can have it all. I believe in you!
You are the bestest of the best! Don't talk such gibberish Ü. I think you rock!
that lighthouse? i totally smacked my head as i walked through the door when we were there and thought i would black out/pass out right then and there. oy.
you are wonderful. and it's got to be hard with 3 small kids to do what you do with your business and talent. but you do it so well!
I love that picture! I want that swimsuit in my size. You're an amazing photographer and mom! I'm in awe of your talent. Tell ya what, take a break and come shopping in France with me? :)
Thanks for the sweet comments guys! I shouldn't blog when I am feeling down. I really appreciated the kind words and a few emails I got too! I have the best friends in the world. I have the best clients in the world too! I am one lucky girl.
Post a Comment