Friday, October 15, 2010

Which fairy are you?


We have two books of these beautiful flower fairies. The girls and I love them. There is one fairy that I think looks exactly like my Natalia! I want to frame it for her.

We were looking at the books, and I was trying to find Natalia's fairy.

Natalia started flipping pages and said, "I know where it is.....(flip)....(flip)......it's the one with the scissors."

"What?" I asked puzzled, "There isn't a fairy with scissors in this book!"

"Yes there is, she looks like me."



Yes, I was wrong. There is- and she does look like her.

TROUBLE.



This is the one I was talking about.
Isn't she lovely?

2 comments:

Rileigh said...

The younger one even looks like Simone. Good Luck with that!

Cami said...

Very cute. My friend who was obsessed with fairies was always drawing us as fairies. It's quite fun. I always think of myself more of a Tink kind of gal, but sweet fairies are so much nicer.