Friday, October 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Natalia

My little girl is six.

I went through my old files to find pictures of her.

I loved seeing some of these again.

I'll post more about her party soon.
(We are doing some major computer archiving so as soon as were done with that.....)





































Last Saturday we picked raspberries. I love this one. Well, I love them all or I wouldn't have shared them. =)

12 comments:

Maggie said...

Amazing. Gorgeous photos, gorgeous girl.

Mahaffey Family said...

GREAT photos! I love that little girl of yours. She is full of beauty and character!

Lincoln said...

This post blew my mind. I cannot believe how much Natalia has grow over the past few years. Thanks for the pictures babe. I complain about pictures more than I should. I appreciate you, and your photography. Can you imagine if we didn't have these!!!

erin sheely said...

Happy Birthday Natalia! I remember how much fun Emma had last year at her big 5 party. Such a gorgeous little girl.

Holly said...

Wow. That was crazy! I have to say that those pictures take my breath away. You can see how much she has changed, and how much she has stayed the same all at once. I can't believe she is six! Her hair is really cute long. does she still have that cute whorl on her forehead?

Amazing!

Rileigh said...

I love that girl! I love that you can so tell that it is her in every single picture. She has grown so much but she is still Talia.

Your pictures inspire me daily.

PS I almost fell over when I read Lincoln's comment. :)

Katie said...

I hope you don't mind me sneaking on here...(I found your blog through Rileigh's!) Gorgeous children, breathtaking photography...Ah, heavenly blog.

(PS My favorite part of this post was the comment from your husband! Melt me!)

Anonymous said...

Jeri---these pictures show her true beauty.
look how BEAUTIFUL SHE IS. and not just the outside.
she has some major inner beauty. wow!

Love your photography!

Anonymous said...

oh ps......Lincoln, you just scored yourself some MAJOR brownie points!

:)

Deb said...

love them all. look at those eyes! i still think that one of her and lincoln is my favorite though. seriously great.

Barbara said...

I fogot what a cutie little toddler she was! Happy birthday talia!

Cami said...

OH, she's such a doll. I remember her little self. She still seems little to me--I guess she will forever.