
We went to the pumpkin patch.
It was fun.
I have more to say about this.
I'll do that later.
It was fun.
I have more to say about this.
I'll do that later.

Talia was sick of being Dorothy, and was seriously jealous of my red glitter make-up that I wore the night before. Here she is in her cousin's red dress as a little devil.
The bee and the ninja posed too.
The bee and the ninja posed too.
She looks good in red.(I couldn't really think of anything sweet to say about my six year old in make-up and devil horns.)

Sneaky Ninja
The bee was naughty, so I'll set up a fake Halloween session and get her again.
There now I can stop worrying about not blogging Halloween.
ps. before the end of 2010 I am going to blog about.....
Easter
The amazing Easter eggs I made with Rileigh
THE CHERRY BLOSSOM PICTURES!
(I took hundreds and had time to edit THREE!!!)
Pictures from the Utah trip.
a bunch of other little posts that I never had time for.
AND...
I won't feel sad if I actually never have time to do it.
There now I can stop worrying about not blogging Halloween.
ps. before the end of 2010 I am going to blog about.....
Easter
The amazing Easter eggs I made with Rileigh
THE CHERRY BLOSSOM PICTURES!
(I took hundreds and had time to edit THREE!!!)
Pictures from the Utah trip.
a bunch of other little posts that I never had time for.
AND...
I won't feel sad if I actually never have time to do it.
3 comments:
Oh, I FEEL you in this post. I have so many things I've never blogged about, and I got such horrible Halloween pictures, and I kind of wanted to use one for my Christmas card, so I am going to make them all get BACK in their costumes one more time for me. I look forward to all your posts--when I actually get around to reading them. :)
naughty bee? lol
oh Jeri, i miss you....
you so fun and playful!
I also have so much I never have blogged about...oh well, such is life.
and i WANT to see more cherry blossom pictures!!
:)
Wow! Talia looks amazing! Red really is her color I think. Beautiful shot of her.
Looking forward to all of your "old" posts, but will understand if you never get to them. Not enough hours in the day.
Post a Comment