
Talia tripped and fell down the driveway last Sunday. She slid down the concrete right on her nose. The poor thing.
We were even going to be on time, but we had to rush inside and stop the bleeding. I told her she could stay home with Daddy (sick), but she wanted to come with us.

I have some amazing post and pictures. They are just going to have to wait. I am so busy!! Everyone is busy...but I am so busy that I think my head may explode! Maybe my heart too....I am feeling so so excited about so many things, and I don't have time for them yet. They sit on the back burner and wait.

Oh, Talia lost her first tooth too. A few weeks ago. I bawled like a little baby..er, a....big baby! How can she old enough to lose a tooth? She laughed and hugged me.
She was really excited to get a dollar from the tooth fairy, and woke me up really early to show it to me. =) Man, I love that sweet little ball of fire!
(Mom, go back up and look at the first picture....You can't even see the scar on her collarbone! Okay- you can see it, but it is so small. It has healed so nicely! Hopefully her nose will do the same.)
5 comments:
How has she grown up so much in just 6 months?! Beautiful girl-- even with the nose scrape. :)
Poor Talia! That looks like it HURT! She's still stunning though, nose scrape or not-such a beautiful girl!
Natalia darling! So beautiful with such an ouchie nose. I am so happy it is getting better and in a few weeks time know one will ever know!
My sweet Talia! I'm sorry you fell, but happy you lived to tell about it! :D Be careful from now on, K sweetie?
Oh! How sad. She is still adorable.
Post a Comment