
I opened my Spring 2010 folder to start pulling out favorites for my 2010 post. I was completely distracted by all the cherry blossoms pictures! Some of these I haven't even looked at before! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did. I will do the 2010 post when I get back from this!
We have had a really exciting week.
My brother in law got his family here! That makes me cry! He missed them so much! Now they are together in Maryland, and I am so excited to start making memories with them. They all slept here 2 nights....that was 13 people in my house. Crazy and fun.....more fun that crazy though. Wyatt is in heaven to have some boys to play with. (We already have our Halloween costumes planned! No kidding.) Love them.
Two of my photographs were in the Baltimore Sun newspaper. The weekend edition had a big image of my client and a smaller family photo (mine) above the article. Then on Sunday a shooting in Arizona had taken place, so the large football image was removed, and they shrunk my photo a little (rude)....but they added a second HUGE image of mine on page 13 with the rest of the article. I am so glad my clients asked to use my images! What a fun thing to be apart of. (I am doing a dance....it goes like this..."I've been published....I was on the front page...------IN COLOR!" I know I am a dork. It was a great dance though.
Then on Tuesday Lincoln delivered my neighbors baby, while I called out instructions from the 911 operator! Her husband was in England, and her mother was there helping us too. It was so quick and crazy. I am going to photograph the cute little baby boy when I get back from Texas. I'll ask them if I can post a few images here.
Here are the blossom images from last year. I LOVE THEM!











The girls and I make these every year. This year Natalia made her own. I can't wait until April so we can do it again!

Didn't that make you excited for spring?
Me too.
Me too.



5 comments:
Yay! I get so excited when I see you've posted new photos! LOVE looking at them! I'm SO ready for spring!!!
CRAZY birth story-you guys are awesome!
Have fun in TX!
YES! my boys are already getting stir crazy in this cold weather! LOVE the pictures! simone has really changed.
Lovely. Just lovely!
AHHH! So crazy so fun. Love it all!`
Seriously, I'm wishing it was spring. These are so lovely. I'm mostly wishing for those CLOTHES though, because I'm getting REALLY sick of shoving pants over Jane's cast. Seriously.
Congrats about the picture AND the delivery! Crazy.
Post a Comment