Well- last week was hard. It started with the stomach flu, then the passing out, two sick daughters, then coughing fits (until I threw up), and then Thursday I got the worst migraine headache of my life (which made me throw up...several times.) I am thankful that things are better now.
I am working on a post full of my favorite images of 2010. I loved this year! It was one of the best years of my life. I can only imagine that 2011 will be even better. The first three months are already jam packed with exciting plans and I can't wait.
I'll post soon.......
5 comments:
I love you.
Yippeee!
Can't wait to see your 2010 images!
Oh wow, that didn't sound fun. Can't wait to see your favorite images. Those pictures of snow flakes were amazing!!
Snowflakes REALLY look like that? Amazing! It's so good to catch up with your blog. I miss you. It would be fun to see a picture of you all decked out in your cute new Christmas clothes! The outfit you are wearing on the front porch with your girls is so pretty. You are gorgeous. I would also love to see a copy of your famous front page picture! Hawaii sounds like lots of fun, too! Keep on blogging sister...
Post a Comment