Thursday, April 21, 2011

3


(That's the necklace Lincoln bought me when she was born.)






"I not a baby anymore. I growed up when I at Penny's house you in Hawaii."


It's true.

We arrived in Baltimore early in the morning on her third birthday.

Three years. How has that much time passed?


She is my little buddy.
She is my calm.
My Mone-si.
My strength.
My take a deep breath, everything is okay.
My silly.
My little pirate.
My tiny ballerina.
My future star of Annie on Broadway.
My hold me Mommy.
My dishwasher unloader.
My little song bird.
My hold my cheeks when she gives me a kiss.
My cuddler.
My doesn't want to hold hands in the parking lot.
My curly girl.
My short shadow.
My scream her head off when she wakes up.
My good listener.
My errand partner.
My princess of many dresses ( about 6 in an hour).
My velcro.
My ipad navigator.
My sunrise and sunset. (usually)
My Simone Clara.

She's three.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

<3 beautiful. love that girl!

Mike James said...

Happy Birthday Simoney-mone!
She's money!
You are a precious angel, and we have you on our hearts and minds always. Everytime we go to the fridge, there you are. You are a ray of sunshine, er, sunbeam.
You are three!
Hooray!

Kayelynn said...

She's so adorable! Love this tribute to your sweet girl.

Kel said...

She is adorable. I remember when you were pregnant with her, and I was pregnant with E. You were the first person I told - how can it be three years later?! (I have always liked that necklace, and now I might ask for one since I have three too.)

Christie said...

Cant believe she is 3!!! Happy Birthday Spumoni!!!

Cami said...

OH she sounds so much like my Jane. What a little princess. She is darling. Mine will grow up on a boat.