We hiked Diamond Head.


In Utah they call it a Sno-cone
In Maryland they call it a Snoball
In Hawaii it's Shave Ice
They are huge! So yummy!
In Maryland they call it a Snoball
In Hawaii it's Shave Ice
They are huge! So yummy!

Here's Sarah! <3



Then Sara took us to this "locals only" spot. There was a place to jump into the ocean off the lava cliffs. It was heavenly! The water was calm and it wasn't cold. I swam around for a long time before I got out to jump back in again. While I was on the log the second time the wind really picked up and I thought it was going to blow me right off (to my demise) before I got to the end. The end is where the water was, before that it was all rocks! Obviously I made it. It was such a nice spot, my favorite of the trip.
We were the only people here. I want to live there!





8 comments:
Loved the pictures, loved hearing about your perfect day.
Divine!
Oh I love reading these! Heavenly!
I LOVE the first picture!
love it!
and the one of you laying on the beach....Oh la la!
your so pretty! :)
I love you!
I miss you!
and i wish you lived closer to me....
Maybe one day....:)
xoxo!!
{jealous of this amazing trip}
How fun! I had to look closer in the pics because I can't believe how long your hair is getting! Sheesh! What kind of vitamins are you taking?! I think you look so good with long hair!
I consider myself to be pretty adventurous, but jumping off the cliffs to the ocean below is OUT for me! You BRAVE soul!! And I can't think of anyone I'd rather have as a guide than Sarah. I miss and love that girl!!!
Oh, and I flippin' *adore* your photo on the sand!
Beautiful, As always! :-) Love love love that double rainbow. And the "that's me" lol So cute! Miss you guys, and we need a description of Mochi.. or what ever you're calling it.
DID you eat Li Hing Mui? If not, sad for you.
That looks amazing and brings back so many memories. Jake PROMISES that some day we'll choose Hawaii over a cruise, and I am holding him to it! I think I was meant to live there.
Post a Comment