Such cute and fun pictures!! Love that last family one. :-) SO cute. I loved going to the cherry blossoms. So glad you all got out there this year. Your hair is getting SOOO long! Crazy!
fantastic! i went once - when we were engaged - and i didn't even realize it was a big deal! i had other things on my mind i guess. :) this year, we waited until g's parents came but by then, the blossoms were pretty much gone. :( maybe next year....
9 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Glad you had fun!
Such cute and fun pictures!! Love that last family one. :-) SO cute. I loved going to the cherry blossoms. So glad you all got out there this year. Your hair is getting SOOO long! Crazy!
you are stunning these pictures are amazing
Why didn't anyone tell me I looked like the Terminator!
I'll Be Back.
I love the cherry blossoms, but not the pollen that comes with them. Super cute family pictures!
I love the cherry blossom! I cant belive this was ur fist time going! the weather looks wonderful! great picts too:)
fantastic! i went once - when we were engaged - and i didn't even realize it was a big deal! i had other things on my mind i guess. :) this year, we waited until g's parents came but by then, the blossoms were pretty much gone. :( maybe next year....
I believe you! I easily take 700 pictures every month. I took over 1200 when we went to California. Your pics are GORGEOUS!! I adore them :)
BEAUTIFUL JERI!
cherry blossom festival would he HEAVEN!!
cutest family pictures.
your simply sexy! :)
ps. lincoln---whats wrong with the terminator?
:)
Post a Comment