I guess I am the only one that likes 3...I think they are all amazing, and I would hang them in my living room! I love number 5, but there is something different about the angle on 3, and the bud that I really like. I miss talking to you! And, I can't believe how long your hair is! It looks really pretty :)
15 comments:
I Like One and Five. :-) What happened to drops?? No luck?
These are from my tree. I haven't been there yet. With all the rain in the forecast I don't know if I'll get there.
i LOVE four and five. amazing.
Five is my favorite. I already miss our cherry blossoms...
I think they are all lovely. Makes me want to plant a cherry tree in our yard...
i like 4
4 is my favorite
Im having a hard time deciding between 4 and 5...
i want them BOTH!
proud of you!
xoxo!
let us know!
I like 2 and 4. That marco is amazing-I need one! Your photog skills are amazing!
I guess I am the only one that likes 3...I think they are all amazing, and I would hang them in my living room! I love number 5, but there is something different about the angle on 3, and the bud that I really like. I miss talking to you! And, I can't believe how long your hair is! It looks really pretty :)
2 is my favorite but they are all awesome!!
Jeri!
So lovely. sooo sooo lovely. I love 2 & 4.
Gorgeous work.
I lied... ok, I didn't lie, but I think I really like number 2 the most. I keep coming back to it
2 for me :)w
2 and 5 are my favorites. I still miss all the cherry blossoms.
Post a Comment