Simone has inspired a new tradition in our family.
If she sees something small she'll say "baby" and show me.
Next she points to a bigger one and say "Daddy?".
Then she'll look for another to be the "Mommy".
She does this with grapes, trees, pancakes, poop, flowers, and shoes.
Funny.
I thought that was a great idea-- So I am going always be on the look out for 5 things to photograph on each of our vacations.
Here is our pine cone family.
If she sees something small she'll say "baby" and show me.
Next she points to a bigger one and say "Daddy?".
Then she'll look for another to be the "Mommy".
She does this with grapes, trees, pancakes, poop, flowers, and shoes.
Funny.
I thought that was a great idea-- So I am going always be on the look out for 5 things to photograph on each of our vacations.
Here is our pine cone family.



"Mommy?"
7 comments:
love it, love the girl, love the idea, love the pictures. you are all amazing
SO CUTE!!! What a fun idea.
This is adorable, Jeri!
E does the same thing with baby and mom sized things. What a cute idea to take pictures of fives.
My kids have done the same thing, but I've never thought to take a picture of it. I'm gonna start doing that! SO cute!
Fun idea! Nina is the same way, though she says "this can be you, and this can be me" to any pair of different shaped things. I love it!
So cute.
Post a Comment