I took my macro lens, I mean... my children to Brookside Gardens to see the Butterfly exhibit. I was a little worried how Simone would do, but she was so sweetly amazed. She would just sit and watch the butterflies fly around her. She would point to her arm and say "sit" because she wanted one to land on her. Wyatt learned about butterflies in school this year so he was our expert, and Natalia loved every minute of it. I got some great photos. One giant butterfly landed on my hip, I don't think he had a very cute face....but I withheld the urge to flick him off and took his picture.
6 comments:
oh, i've been wanting to go see this! now i'm more excited. lovely pictures, as usual, jeri!
I really HAVE to go there this summer!
These butterfly pictures could be in a magazine, Jeri! You are an amazing photographer! Sounds like you and your kids had such a great time.
wow, Jer. You are really good!
These butterflies are insane! Your so good!
HA! So glad you got your macro out and about . . .
So fun! I think Jane would have tried to make one sit too.
Post a Comment