Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fireflies

The magic hour.









There are two fireflies in this picture. One in the grass by their feet, and one in between the kids. I love the painterly look of this image!

She watches and waits.



Magic.

7 comments:

Jeri said...

I bought these nets when there was 40" of snow on the ground. Firefly catching is one of my favorite things about living in Maryland.

Barbara said...

I love that you do a photo shoot of this every year! The painting effect is fun:) I love the little balls of light you were a ble to capture!

Mahaffey Family said...

LOVE IT! My kids have been out catching them this past week-you have inspired me to get my camera out and try and capture some of the magic!

Deb said...

i love the one on talia's finger! and the impressionist photo. very cool.

Rileigh said...

The one with Simone is my favorite. I want to put it up in the girls room! Thanks for letting us hunt with you guys.

Cami said...

Oh, I miss them!

Stueller said...

Yea, how sad is it that I have never seen a firefly... I love these pictures, they totally fit the mood!