Monday, August 30, 2010

Firsts


Natalia had her first day of kindergarten today, and Wyatt started 3rd grade.

Natalia woke me up at 6:40 completely dressed, even socks and shoes! Can I just say...I LOVE HER TASTE IN SHOES! This girl has class. She choose these adorable black mary janes over rhinestone sneakers with glitter and butterfly patches. (Hallelujah!) She also chose some tan ugg style boots, and some cheetah ballet flats. Natalia, that makes me want to kiss your face!

Wyatt was a pro. I still missed seeing him throughout the day though. Watching the two of them walk on the bus together was a sad moment for me. Why does the first day of school have to be so hard? Natalia had an absolute blast today! It is so different with her, she tells me every detail of the day. Wyatt was excited about a few new changes so I got to hear about those.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow goes just as well as today!

7 comments:

Christie said...

WHO ARE THOSE BIG KIDS!?!?!! Love you and miss you all!!

felicity & nathaniel said...

So cute! I think I recognize that backpack! :)

Corinne said...

I did not realize that she was starting kindergarten also!! WONDERFUL to have them on the bus together, isn't it? So much easier than sending them off alone :)

Spilter said...

They are so cute! It is so sad...but I am glad they had a good day.
Amber

Meg said...

It was fun to see you the other days. I thought I'd pop over here and leave a comment in case you wanted to take a peek at my blog to see what Jaide looks like these days. Your kids are adorable and looking so grown up!

Deb said...

jared had a great first day too. i hope the rest of your week was just as nice.

Lincoln said...

how about Seconds? cmon I want a new post!