
We went to our spot in Myrtle Beach again this year.
We love it there.
We had an amazing trip.
The kids are so so happy.
Everyone gets along!
They keep requesting to live there. =)
I wouldn't mind.
More pictures and stories to come.
We love it there.
We had an amazing trip.
The kids are so so happy.
Everyone gets along!
They keep requesting to live there. =)
I wouldn't mind.
More pictures and stories to come.
8 comments:
HOW do you always get these AMAZING family pictures? Can't wait to see more!
I am gaga for this photo. Gorgeous.
SO SO SO GOOD, AND JEALOUS AND WONDERFUL!
I do love the beach. Glad it was fun!
Beautiful family picture! Glad your beach trip great!
BEAUTIFUL PICTURE JERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the picture! You are AMAZING!!!!
So fun! We have never been, but it is on my list of places to go.
Post a Comment