I said, " What would you call it?"
He thought and answered, "Lincoln Blogs."
I laughed myself silly!
So funny.
When I was dating him my brothers referred to my new boyfriend as "The Magic Wishing Log". Then they would tease and act like they were knocking on a log, "Magic wishing log, I want a new shirt. POOF! Magic wishing log I want a new cd. POOF!" He did (does) spoil me.
I think this family needs to invest in some Lincoln Logs. Why don't we own any!? Also, I passed a new truck made by LINCOLN on the freeway yesterday. I called him to let me know he needs that! If there was a sassy SUV named Jeri I would want it. =)
Anyway---- I have to go sew on scout patches. That kind of makes me want to die. That will knock me right out of my good mood.
You should see me in my tan scout shirt! Super cute! =) Wyatt on the other hand looks GREAT in his uniform!

I love being in scouts! It's true.
8 comments:
I would read Lincoln Blogs.
What a super cute scout you have!
Love 'Lincoln Blogs'! Funny guy he his!
LOL!!! I love Lincoln. YOu don't realize how much till you move away... Such a funny guy.
PS.... the word Verification : BLESSESS. :-)
Wyatt does look good in his scout shirt:) Are you in scouts? I was called into scouts- I said yes before I knew what a "cubmaster" was. I'll definantly ask for clairification in the future:) The sister missionaries laughed at me when they saw me in my cub shirt!-are they aloud to do that?!
Barbara, YOU are the cub master! That is a crazy job! Yes, I get comments about the scout shirt all the time. I am the wolf den leader, so I get to be there with Wyatt. =)
That cracks me up, Lincoln!
Jeri, I bet W loves to have you in cubs with him.
Funny, I have the sewing machine set up on the kitchen table to finish Justin's patches...5 of them...ugh. He has been begging all summer. I thought I had to sew them on by hand. Not so, staple them on so they stay put as you use the machine with transparent thread on top and navy on bottom. Maybe you already knew that...but, I thought the friend who told me was brilliant! Yes, I have a lot to learn about this scouting thing...
I would SO read lincoln blogs too...they would be all about you...of course. ;)
YAY on sewing on patches...:)
and im dieing laughing at the ballet pictures and the mommy scowl...HA!
{skinny mini you}
Seriously, I didn't know how far behind I was on your blog. All my friends must think I've abandoned them! Well, at least I've seen some of your pics on Flickr!
This is very cute. I love scouts--it was fun to be in it for a while. Now it's just fun to see Jeffy all dressed up. Man, I'll have TWO scouts so soon!
Lincoln Blogs--that's awesome.
Post a Comment