Yesterday was a day of bliss.
I have proof.......
I have proof.......

SEE?




I love when the fall foliage is bright and beaming. I have to admit...I don't love autumn. I know...I am the only crazy one. Days like yesterday make me rethink that a bit. It was heaven.
Last week was a hard one. Time for a list.....
Three sessions.
(Two here, and one in VA.)
A big itchy dose of POISON IVY for me!
(None of my clients got into it...just me. The pictures? SO WORTH IT!)
A huge Wizard of Oz birthday party for Natalia.
(A big post about that coming soon.)
My Brother-in-law moved in with us.
(Makes me really wish I had a guestroom for him. He'll be with us a few months.)
My computer and many external hard drives were FULL! Time for a computer overhaul. Enter Lincoln and two new terabyte external hard drives and I was back in business. Wait....where's photoshop now, sweetie?
Did I mention the poison ivy?
I want to scratch my skin off! I have been so good not to. Then today..............I went nuts scratching my arms. IT FELT SO GOOD. Now....I am really paying for it. I have been taking medicine to help...but that makes me so sleepy....then I don't get any work done....then I fall more behind. In order to catch up I have to be itchy, I guess. I hope it goes away soon.
Okay- enough whining.
I can focus on happier things.
That is one of my best qualities.
I am really good at ignoring the bad stuff. =)
(Two here, and one in VA.)
A big itchy dose of POISON IVY for me!
(None of my clients got into it...just me. The pictures? SO WORTH IT!)
A huge Wizard of Oz birthday party for Natalia.
(A big post about that coming soon.)
My Brother-in-law moved in with us.
(Makes me really wish I had a guestroom for him. He'll be with us a few months.)
My computer and many external hard drives were FULL! Time for a computer overhaul. Enter Lincoln and two new terabyte external hard drives and I was back in business. Wait....where's photoshop now, sweetie?
Did I mention the poison ivy?
I want to scratch my skin off! I have been so good not to. Then today..............I went nuts scratching my arms. IT FELT SO GOOD. Now....I am really paying for it. I have been taking medicine to help...but that makes me so sleepy....then I don't get any work done....then I fall more behind. In order to catch up I have to be itchy, I guess. I hope it goes away soon.
Okay- enough whining.
I can focus on happier things.
That is one of my best qualities.
I am really good at ignoring the bad stuff. =)
6 comments:
I can't believe I wasn't home when you and Lincoln called!!! No fair! :) Hopefully we can meet up in Utah in December...
What lovely AUTUMN pictures, Jeri! Hopefully these blissful pictures will help you FORGET that crazy ivy. I can't believe that happened to you. You know, now I really want to see those pictures you said made it worth all the itching. Those have to be some amazing pictures. (I'm sure they are!)
Poor poison ivy skin! I'm pregnant(it's a girl!) and allergic to wheat and eggs now. I feel that horrible itchng whenever I eat it!
Glad u had a great fall day! I love long sleeves and orange leaves of fall! Glad u got great pictures of a great day:)
Congrats Barbara! A GIRL!!! I bet you are so excited to start buying pink and ruffles. Fun. =)
The first picture is GOLD! Love it! I feel the same way about fall, it's weird I would think it would be my favorite because I hate shorts but something about it just bugs me, but the bright colored trees are beginning to woo me. Poison ivy is the worse. Feel better sweet friend.
so sorry about the poison ivy. i hate that stuff! hope it gets better soon!
Poison Ivy? No fun. But I'm glad the pictures were worth it!
Post a Comment