Not a fan of Halloween.Why is that? The scary gross stuff. I hate that part.
I don't decorate. I am TRYING to this year. Lincoln bought a black angry kitty (a sparkly one) and some skeleton hand goblets. We have one baby sized pumpkin.
My sweet friend had a Halloween party last Friday. As we were rushing to get ready I decided to dress up too. (Which ended up making us late. =) Dorothy, the Bumble Bee, Pirate Mom, and Wyatt went to the party. He didn't want to dress up, but we were glad he came because he broke open the pinata! (He is the pinata master!)
This week I need to
*find a ninja costume for Wyatt (One that has REAL pants, not cheapo see-through material.)
*Buy more pumpkins
*carve those
*buy the finishing touches for my costume, and Lincoln's too.
*WORK!
*Clean the attic...toy room and office
*Laundry
*Laundry
*Go to the dermatologist....my poison ivy is getting worse. I can't remember what I was wearing when I got it. I may keep putting it on?
*find a ninja costume for Wyatt (One that has REAL pants, not cheapo see-through material.)
*Buy more pumpkins
*carve those
*buy the finishing touches for my costume, and Lincoln's too.
*WORK!
*Clean the attic...toy room and office
*Laundry
*Laundry
*Go to the dermatologist....my poison ivy is getting worse. I can't remember what I was wearing when I got it. I may keep putting it on?
7 comments:
Awesome. I can't believe you still have poison ivy. That sucks. I dig your "pirate" dress. :)
PS Wyatt is going to make an excellent ninja.
Yay for Wyatt the pinata master! I loved your costume BTW. Poison ivy still? UGH. I don't like the gross scary stuff about Halloween either. But costumes and candy? YES.
I love Halloween!! What's better than going door to door for free candy?
Love your pirate outfit, and I want Simone's bee outfit in MY size! Adorable.
Happy to hear that your poison ivy is starting to get better. Head to the gym to make the most of those steroids. ;)
"The scary gross stuff. I hate that part."
Amen. There's a house on our street that goes all out with the gruesome. I cringe every time I drive by it. Why oh why oh why?
i have to agree with you Jeri...i don't decorate either...jax BEGGED me this year...so I did buy like 4 things...lol
not a fan... :)
you look so cute with your girls!
I certainly agree, not a fan of the gross stuff.
I never decorate (I DO like pumpkins, that's about it), I hate the scary gross stuff, I hate adults using it as an excuse to wear as little as possible, I don't love costume makeup, I also hate buckets of candy. HATE them. I am NEVER tempted to eat my kids' candy. Ever. Gross. Little makeuppy candy hands rifling through every bucket in the world. Blech. But I do think the dressing up is fun (and a pain), and I love that the kids love it. So it will have to stay.
Post a Comment