This year was PERFECT! The weather was gorgeous. We had the best time together.
Here are some of the fun things we did.......
We watched a man swallow swords. Personally I liked watching my little girl and the sunshine on her.
Pony rides for the girls.




All Talia wanted to do is have her hair braided. Isn't this the coolest braid you have ever seen? I love it! I got my hair braided too. Talia's was cooler. =)


This is Adam! (my Bro. in law) He is the coolest. He is staying with us for a little while...and soon his family will join him in Maryland----and then the real party will begin! WOOHOO!

Turkey legs
Pork chop on a stick
Ribbon Fries
Sorbet in an orange
Waffle cone with Strawberry ice cream
Scotch Eggs
Macaroni and Cheese on a stick
Chocolate dipped Frozen Bananas
Strawberry Dipped Frozen Bananas
Apple Dumpling
Jalapeno poppers
Humongous Pickles
Pretzels
Crab pretzel
We tried it all!

Lincoln bought Talia and I each a rose.

That's it.
My point and shoot battery charger is lost. I took all these with my phone. I am glad I had something to capture our day.
OH. One thing I forgot! We rode on an elephant! Natalia, Wyatt, Lincoln and I rode it while Adam stayed with sleeping Simone. He took a picture on his phone. I'll have to post that! Fun stuff!
My point and shoot battery charger is lost. I took all these with my phone. I am glad I had something to capture our day.
OH. One thing I forgot! We rode on an elephant! Natalia, Wyatt, Lincoln and I rode it while Adam stayed with sleeping Simone. He took a picture on his phone. I'll have to post that! Fun stuff!



5 comments:
so much fun! It looks wonderful. We missed going with you this year. I love that Talia dressed up. She is a girl after my own heart.
an elephant?? how fun!
Your phone! I'm so impressed-great shots! LOVE Talia's hair!
so fun, I miss that place. Did you notice the heart in talias braid? Looks like a blast.
That braid is SERIOUSLY amazing.
Post a Comment