I measure my hand underneath the ends on her back and rub so she can feel.
She always gasps....as if it has grown and she can tell. She wants it to be as long as Rapunzel's.
She asked me on Saturday, and instead of measuring like usual...I suggested I take a picture so she could see. Then (because I am a sneaky Mom) I took about 16 more pictures! Here are some favorites.



8 comments:
She's just beautiful! And it's really LONG!
That FACE. She is going to be an actress. Gorgeous!
She is growing up SOOO big! When did that happen?
Gorgeous! Hair and pictures. Sneaky! Can't wait until Jane asks me to take pictures for any reason.
Lol Jessica says the same thing... She saw Tangled and as we left the movie theater declared "I am going to grow my hair as long as that girl in Tangled." All I could do was laugh. And ask her what she'd do with all that hair when she climbed over rocks and up trees. She said "Braid it of course." Lol I miss the innocence of my youth. 'sigh'
by the way storm is me Scarlett :)
wow! it really is long! lovely photos. i love that first one!
Beautiful! Rapunzel is quite the role model in our house too - Nina carries around a play frying pan.:)
Post a Comment