Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wisteria

We were driving down the road, and I gasped! Loud! Lincoln HATES when I gasp when he is driving. It freaks him out. I had a very good reason...this time, there was a giant wisteria tree that had grown all over a few taller trees. It was incredible! We went back a few days later with the kids for some pictures....and it was almost completely GONE! I was so sad. I found a spot with a few blossoms left and got a few pictures of my uncooperative daughters. Really...they were running away, or squinting and crying.




About ready to take off to the right..... Do you see the mischief in those eyes?



We're lucky I'm quick with a shutter button! =)








2 comments:

Mahaffey Family said...

One day they are going to look back and be so grateful you took pictures of them even when they were uncooperative! GREAT shots!

Maggie said...

I am jealous I didn't go with you that day...the glow is so pretty. Next time! Magical stuff you took my friend.