Friday, December 09, 2011

Underwater

 Lincoln and I bought a disposable underwater camera in Hawaii, but we never used it. I took it to Myrtle Beach with us and loved using it in the pools. I just picked up the film today! I really really love the feeling I get when I pick up film. I haven't felt it in a long time, and I was giddy walking out of the lab! Sat down on a chair in the hallway and looked at my photographs. I was in heaven. One day I will rent underwater housing for my dslr. That will be AMAZING!









 I think sometimes they are cooler when you hold them upside down or sideways! 
(Do you see that heart?)






 All the photographs of him NOT holding his nose didn't turn out. =(


 This girl! 

She loves the water! So brave. So silly. She'll go under, sit there, and just SMILE up at me. Smile...under the water......what a nut!



 This one is the indoor pool. I love the effect the light coming from the sky lights above.
I wish I would have saved more film for in there.


 One of my favs.




   Another favorite.



Ah. It feels so good to blog. I hope I do it again soon!

1 comment:

Cochran Family Blog said...

Beautiful! Underwater photos evoke such a feeling of freedom. I love the heart on Natalia! I love the heart magic finds you everywhere.