Thank you Rileigh for this amazing idea!
Hollow out some oranges.
Hollow out some oranges.

Fill 2/3 full with chocolate cake batter.
Place on the "orange lid" and wrap tightly with foil.
Place on the "orange lid" and wrap tightly with foil.

We put ours on the grill right above some hot coals.
I don't know how long? We checked them twice. (Unwrappwed and used a toothpick.)
One birthday candle and a song.
Then we gave them a swirl of whipped cream and ate them up.
These were delicious and amazing --with just a hint of orange flavor.
I don't know how long? We checked them twice. (Unwrappwed and used a toothpick.)
One birthday candle and a song.
Then we gave them a swirl of whipped cream and ate them up.
These were delicious and amazing --with just a hint of orange flavor.
8 comments:
Looks yummy... and I forgot to mention how LONG Talias hair is... and how BIG she looks.. and SPUMONI!!! I want to eat her more than I want to eat that cake. SOOOO CUTE
breakfast.... that is brilliant! I am thinking blueberry muffins
Oh my goodness! Heaven! You are a smartie!
Where'd you go? This looks like such a fun time!
Those look delicious. I love orange-flavored everything.
Kellie, this was pokamoke river state park. I haven't even blogged about the day we spent on the motor boat yet! We had so much fun.
i wonder if my kids would try those. what a fun idea...
YUM! That looks awesome. I'm doing it.
Post a Comment