I am really far behind on blogging. I still need to blog about Easter! I am going to try to get caught up.
This week....
I have and IEP meeting for Wyatt.
Ballet class.
Swim class for the kids.
Lyrical class.
My first ballet exam. (Grade 1 teachers exam.)
Scouts for Wyatt.
Ballet for Talia.
Fencing class for Wyatt.
I have to get ready for an ALL DAY shoot for the dance school on Saturday.
Proofing
Orders to place.
All that on top of the regular stuff.
Here are some images that made me smile. (Or sometimes cry, because they are getting so big.)
This week....
I have and IEP meeting for Wyatt.
Ballet class.
Swim class for the kids.
Lyrical class.
My first ballet exam. (Grade 1 teachers exam.)
Scouts for Wyatt.
Ballet for Talia.
Fencing class for Wyatt.
I have to get ready for an ALL DAY shoot for the dance school on Saturday.
Proofing
Orders to place.
All that on top of the regular stuff.
Here are some images that made me smile. (Or sometimes cry, because they are getting so big.)







6 comments:
Oh I love the one of Simone blowing bubbles! Where were these taken? I want to go there!
your pics are always so delicious, I love to sneek a peek...
You are one busy Mama! How does Wyatt like Cubs? Justin absolutely loves it. What is I.E.P.? It makes me happy to hear YOU are taking dance classes. So fun!
I adore that one of Natalia. She looks so grown up. Great pics babe.
good children. good garden. good pictures.
So cute.
Post a Comment